Mini Flashlight complete render

The completed project renders for the mini flashlight. The renders took quite a while but I am really happy they turned out. 


Because the mini flashlight is cylindrical and symmetrical, I opted to do more exploded views so you could see the different parts of it. Rather than multiple assembled views that show the same thing. 
In the above photo you can see (from left to right) the flashlight body, spring, batteries, battery casing, screw top, bottom magnet, magnet top, casing for magnet top, and a jump ring. The flashlight is able to be a key chain so I added the jump ring in to show that possibility. 


              Everything in their proper casings, above.  And a close up of the battery detail, below.


              Assembled view, below.

For some of the parts like the magnets and the screws as well as the "light" part of the flashlight, were created with separate surfaces so that I could render them with the correct material. I was unable to measure some parts of the flashlight because they were firmly glued together. The inside of the light between the head and the body and the backs of the magnets being the parts. I did what I could and I believe I made a realistic mini flashlight. Images not to scale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The final stretch

glitched coffee table furniture design