Reversed Engineered Model Choices

 For this project we have to find an object from daily life and recreate it as a 3D model in Rhino. I have chosen three different objects that I believe I could recreate, a flower hair clip, a pen, and a mini flashlight.  


This is the hair clip. Its only got four parts, the flower, the bottom part of the clip, the pin, and a spring. I think it would be easy enough to model the pin and the spring, but with my current skills I think trying to render the flower and bottom of the clip would be a bit of a challenge. 


This is the pen. I think it could be interesting to figure out how the pieces all go together. There would also be a bit of a challenge with the curve of the body and the grip. 


Here's the mini flashlight. This object is the one I'm leaning more towards for the project. It has some simple cylinder shapes that I could easily rendered. But I think it would be interesting to try to render the clip, and the spring on the inside of the flashlight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The final stretch

glitched coffee table furniture design