My First Definition in Grasshopper

 

This was my first time making something using Grasshopper. I found it a bit difficult at first but the more I played around with the commands I started to figure it out. I kept having troubles because I couldn't figure out how the guy in the tutorial change the colours of the gradient but after re-watching it a couple times I figured it out and was able to create the gradient I wanted. It was really fun to be able to change the design parameters in Grasshopper and watch them change in rhino. The one thing the guy kept doing in the tutorial that I wanted to do but couldn't figure out was when he clicked on the little parameter box and was able to copy it and place another. What I made is below. 

and the Grasshopper screen. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The final stretch

glitched coffee table furniture design