Large group project beginnings

 For this project we were put into a group of nine people to make a full scale furniture piece. So far we’re just in the beginning stages.  we’re still coming up with an idea but we’ve narrowed down the direction we want to go in. Since we are getting free materials from the school we’re going to make something for the school, like some kind of seating/work space that can be put in a common area. I’m hoping that we can utilize the CNC machine to do some fancy engraving or some detailed screens. But I’ll see what else the group comes up with before getting to far ahead. We’re also gonna be splitting into smaller groups for the different sections of the project so that we can work more smoothly. 

Posting from my phone so I’ll add pics later. 


edit - with pictures 

I had also made some charts that the team used to help organize thoughts and tasks. 

Here are some of the designs I came up with for our first group meeting. 



And here is the design I came up with after meeting with the group. It is a shelving unit with decorative panels that would be set between two tables with chairs that can fit underneath the tables when not in use. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The final stretch

glitched coffee table furniture design